Monday, April 6, 2009

Yo vive!

This is my first post since before i moved to Corona.
Things have been totally crazy for the past 6 months. I cannot believe half a year has already passed.
I'm in an apartment in Corona with my good friend Diana. We were living with another girl who is a crazy sack of crazy but she moved out so we're frantically searching for a replacement.
I work in the mornings at an adult day/health care center, and in the afternoon I work at a Jr. High after school program which I LOVE.
I'm also assistant youth director at First United Methodist Church of Riverside, and I love the kids, most of all whom I already knew from camp.
oh and I'm in school.
I'm really...really.. busy. It sucks mostly. But Im taking care of myself, and I'm getting the most out of what i can.
I'm still adjusting to everything, mostly to the allergies. I would never choose to live here if i could go somewhere else, but I'm doing my best to make the most of it.

I turned 24 on friday, and celebrated at disneyland with my favorite person in the universe. It might have been the best day of my life. I don't remember the last time I was so happy. It was so innocent and so simple, but it was just what i needed.
perfect disney day

On saturday I spent an evening with some good friends and good beer. This was my most low key birthday ever, but thats okay. I have been really out of touch with lots of people, and I miss them, but I am doing the best I can from where I am. Thats what I always tell my kids to do.
cake cutting skillz

since I've been MIA here are some pictures to sum up the past few months:
finally feeling like home.
my arizona postcard
"y"
heading down
he got some toes cut off!
too much hair

No comments: