Tuesday, September 23, 2008

falling apart

my painting teacher told me that I can't wrap my brain around surrealism, and then she explained why. I don't remember what she said I just heard "wah wah wah wah wah wah wah"...
I am learning to draw in a new and uncomfortable way in my drawing class... but, my teacher is the best at the school and his criticism doesn't irk me like my painting teacher's does.
I am really starting to feel like maybe I'm NOT good at any of this.
It's been made clear that I am a shitty friend and a shitty daughter... so... I am probably also a shitty art student. blah blah blah.
In other news, Im financially on my own from now on. This really sucks and is scary and Im not sure how Im going to do it.
but, I've got to. so I will.

We have a short camp event this weekend, I can't wait. It will be nice to be reminded that I with out a doubt am totally great at something. I am a terrific counselor. I, with confidence, can say that when it comes to counseling, I am one of the best. That makes me feel a little better.

Cody just left, so it is time to head back to school and endure some more abuse.

No comments: