Thursday, September 4, 2008

migraine

I have a migraine. I haven't had one since i lived in mexico that summer in high school.
Its not as bad as it was that time, but it suuucks.
I also found a totally crazy bruise on my thigh and I don't know where it came from.

I was asked to go to Women of Faith this weekend. I'll leave tomorrow night and be back saturday. I am looking forward to spending time with the ladies I'm going with. They are good friends to me, and I need that.
I am also not sure what to expect. I am so cynical about other christians. I just don't have faith in other people. Probably because I am so full of shit.
Regardless, I will go with an open mind, I'm sure I will be blessed.

I'm gonna make dinner tonight. Spinach nests!

I put a shirt on my dog
P1080714.JPG

No comments: