Thursday, September 4, 2008

I have ovaries. I choose to hate life. (while I still have a choice)

I have to be the loneliest I have ever been in my life.
I have never felt completely friendless, but I do now.
I have exactly 3 people with in a few dozen miles who I do consider friends, but not one whom I can just hang out with. We are all pretty busy. Its no one's fault. Its just really, really, really, weird. Incredibly lonely.

Adding to this loneliness is seeing stupid Sarah Palin's dumb face everywhere.
I fucking hate her. Can she even be real? She has taught me that the difference between a Hockey Mom and a Pit Bull is lipstick.
I disagree, the difference between a pit bull and a hockey mom, is I think pit bulls should be given a chance.

Anyway, all her anti choice jargon has me thinking of my own reproductive rights, and I can't help but wonder......
Would Yaz still cost 30 dollars, after insurance, if it didn't come in an adorable, discreet, teal velveteen case?????

No comments: