Sunday, April 26, 2009

Listen to Bob Marley
there's a lot in this picture I am so glad is over... but theres a lot im still not ready to let go of.
Two people I loved deeply in that picture have left me, one by force, one by choice.. and both break my heart.

It's going to take me a long time to feel all right about everything. Everything has been changing so fast.
I'm working hard on staying positive. I am cherishing arms that are there to catch me even if they're not always there... its the little things that have been sustaining me.

I had dinner with my dad tonight and thats always some kind of fucked up treat.
This week has been totally crazy.
I got pulled over by a cop on the way home from the funeral! thats how this week has been! I don't even need to say anything else.

I'm losing my miiiind.

1 comment: